Multiple graded stakes winner Mary's Follies, off for the past 11 months, will make her return in the $100,000 Athenia Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 16 at Belmont Park.
Champion filly She Be Wild, a disappointing fifth in her season debut last month at Gulfstream Park, ships further north to Tampa Bay Downs in hopes of rebounding in the $175,000 Florida Oaks (gr. III) March 13.
Tottie, the 9-5 favorite, remained unbeaten in two starts since shipping to the U.S., as she stalked the pace and took over mid-stretch en route to a narrow win in the $125,000 Suwannee River Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Boden Takes on Key Positions at Calumet Farm
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- Top Sprinter Secret Circle Retired to Stud
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- Cavorting Drops a Level to Prioress
- Stronach Group Still Interested in Suffolk
- First Winner for Adios Charlie
- La Jolla Rivals Challenge Prospect Park Again
- Pinnacle Peak Ships to Monmouth for Sapling