Multiple graded stakes winner Mary's Follies, off for the past 11 months, will make her return in the $100,000 Athenia Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 16 at Belmont Park.
Champion filly She Be Wild, a disappointing fifth in her season debut last month at Gulfstream Park, ships further north to Tampa Bay Downs in hopes of rebounding in the $175,000 Florida Oaks (gr. III) March 13.
Tottie, the 9-5 favorite, remained unbeaten in two starts since shipping to the U.S., as she stalked the pace and took over mid-stretch en route to a narrow win in the $125,000 Suwannee River Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream
Most Popular Stories
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana
- Charles Town Gets Dates But Awaits Contract
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia