Multiple graded stakes winner Mary's Follies, off for the past 11 months, will make her return in the $100,000 Athenia Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 16 at Belmont Park.
Champion filly She Be Wild, a disappointing fifth in her season debut last month at Gulfstream Park, ships further north to Tampa Bay Downs in hopes of rebounding in the $175,000 Florida Oaks (gr. III) March 13.
Tottie, the 9-5 favorite, remained unbeaten in two starts since shipping to the U.S., as she stalked the pace and took over mid-stretch en route to a narrow win in the $125,000 Suwannee River Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- Lab: Delays Followed Suspicious Samples Spike