A tote security initiative launched by the TRPB remains on track, but in a major change, the organization said Oct. 7 there no longer is a need for outlets that receive simulcast signals to pay a monthly fee to fund it.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau announced Jan. 16 it will commence a search process immediately for a successor for president Frank Fabian, who will retire in March after nine years.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau has secured widespread support for its new Tote Security System it will launch next month with plans for full implementation early next year.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau is making progress on its plan to roll out what it calls the "Tote Security System" in the fall of 2013, an official said Dec. 4.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau plans to roll out what it calls the "Tote Security System" in the fall of 2013, officials said Oct. 2.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million