A tote security initiative launched by the TRPB remains on track, but in a major change, the organization said Oct. 7 there no longer is a need for outlets that receive simulcast signals to pay a monthly fee to fund it.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau announced Jan. 16 it will commence a search process immediately for a successor for president Frank Fabian, who will retire in March after nine years.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau has secured widespread support for its new Tote Security System it will launch next month with plans for full implementation early next year.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau is making progress on its plan to roll out what it calls the "Tote Security System" in the fall of 2013, an official said Dec. 4.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau plans to roll out what it calls the "Tote Security System" in the fall of 2013, officials said Oct. 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby