Russell Baze rode four winners at Golden Gate Fields Thursday and moved ahead of Pat Day into third place on the all-time win list.
While Jerry Bailey continues to dominate nearly every category in the North American jockeys' standings, California-based Russell Baze is the leader by number of victories and in-the-money percentage
Hall of Famer Jerry Bailey continues to dominate the North American jockey colony, leading his colleagues in three key categories.
Jockey Ronald Ardoin rode three winners in a row at Louisiana Downs on Sunday to become the 16th rider in North American racing history to reach that plateau.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Infinite Wisdom in Wide-Open Oceanport