Russell Baze rode four winners at Golden Gate Fields Thursday and moved ahead of Pat Day into third place on the all-time win list.
While Jerry Bailey continues to dominate nearly every category in the North American jockeys' standings, California-based Russell Baze is the leader by number of victories and in-the-money percentage
Hall of Famer Jerry Bailey continues to dominate the North American jockey colony, leading his colleagues in three key categories.
Jockey Ronald Ardoin rode three winners in a row at Louisiana Downs on Sunday to become the 16th rider in North American racing history to reach that plateau.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September
- Delaware, Horsemen Hope to Pay Late Purses