Russell Baze rode four winners at Golden Gate Fields Thursday and moved ahead of Pat Day into third place on the all-time win list.
While Jerry Bailey continues to dominate nearly every category in the North American jockeys' standings, California-based Russell Baze is the leader by number of victories and in-the-money percentage
Hall of Famer Jerry Bailey continues to dominate the North American jockey colony, leading his colleagues in three key categories.
Jockey Ronald Ardoin rode three winners in a row at Louisiana Downs on Sunday to become the 16th rider in North American racing history to reach that plateau.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby