Russell Baze rode four winners at Golden Gate Fields Thursday and moved ahead of Pat Day into third place on the all-time win list.
While Jerry Bailey continues to dominate nearly every category in the North American jockeys' standings, California-based Russell Baze is the leader by number of victories and in-the-money percentage
Hall of Famer Jerry Bailey continues to dominate the North American jockey colony, leading his colleagues in three key categories.
Jockey Ronald Ardoin rode three winners in a row at Louisiana Downs on Sunday to become the 16th rider in North American racing history to reach that plateau.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test