Russell Baze rode four winners at Golden Gate Fields Thursday and moved ahead of Pat Day into third place on the all-time win list.
While Jerry Bailey continues to dominate nearly every category in the North American jockeys' standings, California-based Russell Baze is the leader by number of victories and in-the-money percentage
Hall of Famer Jerry Bailey continues to dominate the North American jockey colony, leading his colleagues in three key categories.
Jockey Ronald Ardoin rode three winners in a row at Louisiana Downs on Sunday to become the 16th rider in North American racing history to reach that plateau.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout