Joe Shields' homebred Any Limit makes her first start after not faring too well on the Keeneland Polytrack, one of nine fillies and mares running in the Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) Nov. 28 at Aqueduct.
Grade I winner Malibu Mint meets the undefeated and potentially freakish Mo Cuishle in a strong renewal of Friday's $150,000 Top Flight Handicap presented by Delta Air Lines (gr. II) at Aqueduct.
Godolphin Stable's heavily favored Stellar Jayne made her final start a winning one Friday, wearing down the pacesetting Bohemian Lady in the final strides to win the $150,000 Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares at Aqueduct.
Godolphin Racing's Stellar Jayne is scheduled to make her last start in Friday's $150,000 Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) at one mile before being retired. The three-time grade I winner has banked more than $1.4 million and will be the filly to beat in the Top Flight.
Kiaran McLaughlin trains two of the top three choices in Friday's $150,000 Delta Airlines/Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) at Aqueduct in Roar Emotion and Bending Strings.
Trainer Tony Dutrow has gotten into the habit of shipping stakes-quality horses north from his Laurel, Md. base to Aqueduct. Dutrow will be back at it Friday at the Big A, saddling Willa On the Move in the Delta Airlines/Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares at a mile.
Atelier, a solid fourth last out in the Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I), will carry high weight into the grade II, $150,000 Top Flight Handicap Friday at Aqueduct. A good field of nine will face the starter.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015