Monarch's Maze, a two-time graded stakes winner, will stand at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Grade II winner Monarch's Maze will enter stud at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Groomstick, an 11-time stakes winner, and stakes-placed Macabe will stand at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Valley Crossing arrived in late August at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lacava, Ark., where he will stand for J. and K. Enterprises for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes