Monarch's Maze, a two-time graded stakes winner, will stand at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Grade II winner Monarch's Maze will enter stud at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Groomstick, an 11-time stakes winner, and stakes-placed Macabe will stand at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Valley Crossing arrived in late August at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lacava, Ark., where he will stand for J. and K. Enterprises for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out