Monarch's Maze, a two-time graded stakes winner, will stand at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Grade II winner Monarch's Maze will enter stud at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Groomstick, an 11-time stakes winner, and stakes-placed Macabe will stand at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Valley Crossing arrived in late August at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lacava, Ark., where he will stand for J. and K. Enterprises for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23