Monarch's Maze, a two-time graded stakes winner, will stand at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Grade II winner Monarch's Maze will enter stud at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Groomstick, an 11-time stakes winner, and stakes-placed Macabe will stand at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lavaca, Ark.
Valley Crossing arrived in late August at Mark Toothaker's Tooth-Acres Farm near Lacava, Ark., where he will stand for J. and K. Enterprises for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf