Tony Micallef, the jockey agent for Alan Garcia, who upset the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) aboard Da' Tara, has "no racing privileges" in New York, according to Daniel Toomey of the New York State Racing and Wagering Board.
As of Jan. 9, HRTV was still not permitted to show races from Aqueduct. The New York State Racing and Wagering Board continues to assess HRTV's application to show video from Aqueduct.
Grade I winner Lido Palace was represented by his first winner July 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Subjective vs. Objective Lameness Identification Methods
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Through the Lens: Wise Dan Photo Gets Award
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- Nerud Homebred Colt Wins at Big A
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned