Tony Micallef, the jockey agent for Alan Garcia, who upset the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) aboard Da' Tara, has "no racing privileges" in New York, according to Daniel Toomey of the New York State Racing and Wagering Board.
As of Jan. 9, HRTV was still not permitted to show races from Aqueduct. The New York State Racing and Wagering Board continues to assess HRTV's application to show video from Aqueduct.
Grade I winner Lido Palace was represented by his first winner July 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Belterra to Honor the late Harry Holcomb
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture