Tony Micallef, the jockey agent for Alan Garcia, who upset the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) aboard Da' Tara, has "no racing privileges" in New York, according to Daniel Toomey of the New York State Racing and Wagering Board.
As of Jan. 9, HRTV was still not permitted to show races from Aqueduct. The New York State Racing and Wagering Board continues to assess HRTV's application to show video from Aqueduct.
Grade I winner Lido Palace was represented by his first winner July 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- British Races to Support Small Breeders