Tony Micallef, the jockey agent for Alan Garcia, who upset the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) aboard Da' Tara, has "no racing privileges" in New York, according to Daniel Toomey of the New York State Racing and Wagering Board.
As of Jan. 9, HRTV was still not permitted to show races from Aqueduct. The New York State Racing and Wagering Board continues to assess HRTV's application to show video from Aqueduct.
Grade I winner Lido Palace was represented by his first winner July 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Miller Promoted at Millennium Farms
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware