Canadian champion mare Too Late Now and a solid group of weanlings highlight Fasig-Tipton's Texas Mixed Sale at Lone Star Park on Monday, Dec. 13.
Woodbine might be unfamiliar turf for Shaconage and jockey Joe Johnson, but the pair certainly looked right at home on the Toronto oval's E.P. Taylor Turf Course in winning Sunday's $153,875 Ontario Colleen Stakes.
Come By Chance Stable's Too Late Now faces five challengers in her march toward a Canadian Triple Tiara sweep when the $250,000 Labatt Bison City Stakes, the second jewel of the three-race series, goes to post at Fort Erie on the Canada Day Holiday Tuesday.
Come By Chance Stable's heavily favored Too Late Now made every pole a winning one, but just barely, in capturing Sunday's $500,000 Labatt Woodbine Oaks at Woodbine.
Come By Chance Stable's Too Late Now has been established as the 8-5 morning line favorite for Sunday's $500,000 Labatt Woodbine Oaks, the premier event for Canadian-bred 3-year-old fillies.
Too Late Now stamped herself as a major contender for next month's Labatt Woodbine Oaks with a strong showing in Monday's $277,750 Selene Stakes at Woodbine Racecourse in Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap