While two-time NASCAR champion Tony Stewart prepares himself for transition to the next phase of his career--ownership of his own Sprint Cup team in 2009--the foundation that bears his name is funding the transition of a whole other group of racers from the track into second careers of their own.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet