Strong trade on the second day of New Zealand Bloodstock Limited's three-day select Sale at Karaka Jan. 29 has the average and median tracking ahead of last year's edition.
Rank outsider Sacred Star stunned 16 opponents in the JR & N Berkett Telegraph (NZ-I) Jan. 17 at Trentham when he unleashed an explosive rally to win by four lengths.
Cumulative average price at the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale showed an 8.6% increase compared with last year at the conclusion of the three-day first session March 5 while total sales and median remained static.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31