Jockey Rajiv Maragh was released from North Shore Hospital July 13 and is resting at home near Hempstead, N.Y., after sustaining several injuries in a July 10 fall at Belmont Park.
Jockey Rajiv Maragh underwent surgery the morning of Sept. 28 at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y., to repair a broken right arm suffered when he was unseated during the Jockey Club Gold Cup a day earlier.
Jockey Irad Ortiz Jr., who fell from his mount during the eighth race at Aqueduct Racetrack Nov. 23, sustained a bruised lower back and was expected to remain at Jamaica Hospital overnight for observation.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win