Jockey Rajiv Maragh was released from North Shore Hospital July 13 and is resting at home near Hempstead, N.Y., after sustaining several injuries in a July 10 fall at Belmont Park.
Jockey Rajiv Maragh underwent surgery the morning of Sept. 28 at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y., to repair a broken right arm suffered when he was unseated during the Jockey Club Gold Cup a day earlier.
Jockey Irad Ortiz Jr., who fell from his mount during the eighth race at Aqueduct Racetrack Nov. 23, sustained a bruised lower back and was expected to remain at Jamaica Hospital overnight for observation.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago