Jockey Rajiv Maragh was released from North Shore Hospital July 13 and is resting at home near Hempstead, N.Y., after sustaining several injuries in a July 10 fall at Belmont Park.
Jockey Rajiv Maragh underwent surgery the morning of Sept. 28 at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y., to repair a broken right arm suffered when he was unseated during the Jockey Club Gold Cup a day earlier.
Jockey Irad Ortiz Jr., who fell from his mount during the eighth race at Aqueduct Racetrack Nov. 23, sustained a bruised lower back and was expected to remain at Jamaica Hospital overnight for observation.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications