An anniversary party April 9 included a charity auction.
A new license plate option for Kentucky drivers, featuring a photo of the legendary Seattle Slew, has been unveiled by the Kentucky Equine Education Project Foundation.
Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2012. View Slideshow
John Adger, David Sorrell, and Bobby Shiflet have purchased the complete collection of prints and negatives of the late Tony Leonard, the leading equine photographer of the 20th century.
Evan recaps the American Derby, Man o War Stakes, and more from the weekend's races. watch video
Tony Leonard, a legendary equine photographer who chronicled the golden age of Thoroughbred racing, died July 14 at Homestead Nursing Home in Lexington. He was 89.
The guardianship of well-known equine photographer Tony Leonard will auction off a variety of his personal items Feb. 27 to help defer long-term care and medical costs.
In a prominent, front-page feature in the Lexington Herald-Leader, it documented details behind the fact that well-known equine photographer Tony Leonard, 87, and his wife, Adelle, have become wards of the state.
Two auctions that were to raise funds to provide long-term care for well-known equine photographer Tony Leonard and his wife, Adele, have been canceled indefinitely
The International Photographic Council has bestowed their Lifetime Achievement Award to equine photographer Tony Leonard.
Most Popular Stories
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- HKJC Executive to Give Round Table Keynote