Premier Australian trainer Gai Waterhouse spent $3million (U.S. $2,476,000) for a handsome half-brother to European superstar Holy Roman Emperor during the second session of William Inglis & Son's Australian Easter yearling sale Wednesday night in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- American Pharoah Heading to the Track
- Belmont Stakes: Frammento Gets a Bath
- Commentary: 'If Florida Can, We All Can'
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd