Premier Australian trainer Gai Waterhouse spent $3million (U.S. $2,476,000) for a handsome half-brother to European superstar Holy Roman Emperor during the second session of William Inglis & Son's Australian Easter yearling sale Wednesday night in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan