All over the world the awesome presence of Fusaichi Pegasus is being felt. On Wednesday, day two of Adelaide's Magic Millions yearling sale, his strapping chestnut son from the Brief Truce group II-winning mare So Gorgeous, topped South Australia's all-time yearling sale record at Aus$330,000.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday