All over the world the awesome presence of Fusaichi Pegasus is being felt. On Wednesday, day two of Adelaide's Magic Millions yearling sale, his strapping chestnut son from the Brief Truce group II-winning mare So Gorgeous, topped South Australia's all-time yearling sale record at Aus$330,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes