Park Hill Stakes (Eng-II) winner Wild Coco topped the third day of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale when she was purchased for 985,000 guineas ($1,664,863) by Keisuke Onishi on behalf of Tomoyuki Nakamura's KI Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Effinex Looks for His Highlight Win in Clark
- Commissioner to WinStar Farm for 2016
- Nyquist Heads Pool 1 of Derby Future Wager
- Four Suspended in Ohio Horse Mix-Up