The real estate market has been busy in Central Kentucky, starting in November when the successful Keeneland sales brought lookers to the area. Some of the farms which changed hands already have ties to the Thoroughbred industry, while a Versailles landmark could soon be linked to horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Xpressbet to Sponsor 2015 Preakness Stakes
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Major Decisions Looming in Maryland
- Second Suit Filed Against Encore, KY Downs
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992