First-crop stallion Holy Roman Emperor, a French champion and Irish group I winner, sired his first winner when his son High Award won the first race for 2-year-olds in England and Ireland this year.
Myboycharlie remained undefeated with an emphatic two-length victory in the Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 19.
Irish-bred Fearless Flyer and jockey Emily Ramsammy pulled off a mild upset, gliding to victory in the $177,300 Natalma Stakes (Can-III) for 2-year-old fillies Sunday at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill