Trainer Tommie Morgan Sunday saddled four winners at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Call Me Lefty, winner of two Texas Stallion stakes, was voted horse of the meet for the 2002/03 Sam Houston Race Park meeting. The 3-year-old Texas-bred is owned and bred by the Christine S. Moore Family Limited Partnership and is trained by Tommie Morgan. He was also named top 3-year-old of the meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint