Trainer Tommie Morgan Sunday saddled four winners at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Call Me Lefty, winner of two Texas Stallion stakes, was voted horse of the meet for the 2002/03 Sam Houston Race Park meeting. The 3-year-old Texas-bred is owned and bred by the Christine S. Moore Family Limited Partnership and is trained by Tommie Morgan. He was also named top 3-year-old of the meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Thoroughbred Makeover is Bigger, Interactive
- Trainers O'Neill, Levine Suspended and Fined
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- Jacks or Better Loaded in Florida Sire Stakes
- Winners Named in TCA Youth Essay Contest
- Will Wise Dan Win Again in Shadwell Turf Mile
- How to Manage a Collapsed Foal
- Cup Winners Secret Circle, Goldencents Clash
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Champagne Stakes is Next Step for I Spent It