Trainer Tommie Morgan Sunday saddled four winners at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Call Me Lefty, winner of two Texas Stallion stakes, was voted horse of the meet for the 2002/03 Sam Houston Race Park meeting. The 3-year-old Texas-bred is owned and bred by the Christine S. Moore Family Limited Partnership and is trained by Tommie Morgan. He was also named top 3-year-old of the meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga