Second-crop sire Mr. Sidney, a grade I winner in the United States, will be relocated from the Head family's Haras du Quesnay in France to Walmac Farm near Lexington for the 2015 breeding season.
Swinging Song became the first winner for dual grade I winner Mr. Sidney when she won the Prix Ginetta at Maisons-Lafitte June 21.
Grade I winner and millionaire Tomisue's Delight was euthanized July 16 following complications from colic surgery.
Donn Handicap winner Stephen Got Even and multiple grade I winner Tomisue's Delight are among 25 horses that will be dispersed by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale on Feb. 11 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm