Second-crop sire Mr. Sidney, a grade I winner in the United States, will be relocated from the Head family's Haras du Quesnay in France to Walmac Farm near Lexington for the 2015 breeding season.
Swinging Song became the first winner for dual grade I winner Mr. Sidney when she won the Prix Ginetta at Maisons-Lafitte June 21.
Grade I winner and millionaire Tomisue's Delight was euthanized July 16 following complications from colic surgery.
Donn Handicap winner Stephen Got Even and multiple grade I winner Tomisue's Delight are among 25 horses that will be dispersed by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale on Feb. 11 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch