Graded stakes winner Alysweep will stand in 2012 at Tom and Lesalene Pompell's Still Creek Farm near Brookville, Ind.
Alluvial, a $600,000 Saratoga sale yearling and a half brother to successful sire Stormy Atlantic, will stand the 2012 breeding season at Tom and Lesalene Pompell's Still Creek Farm near Brookville, Ind.
- By Esther Marr
Still Creek gains a fine reputation in Hoosier State. Download Now
Turfway Park closed its 2008 Holiday Meet with slight increases in average daily handle both on-track and from all sources. Daily on-track wagering on Turfway races was $127,992, an increase of 0.3%, while daily all-sources wagering on Turfway races was $2,775,799, up 1.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana
- Charles Town Gets Dates But Awaits Contract
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- DiEmanuele Named to Woodbine's Board
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity