Graded stakes winner Alysweep will stand in 2012 at Tom and Lesalene Pompell's Still Creek Farm near Brookville, Ind.
Alluvial, a $600,000 Saratoga sale yearling and a half brother to successful sire Stormy Atlantic, will stand the 2012 breeding season at Tom and Lesalene Pompell's Still Creek Farm near Brookville, Ind.
- By Esther Marr
Still Creek gains a fine reputation in Hoosier State. Download Now
Turfway Park closed its 2008 Holiday Meet with slight increases in average daily handle both on-track and from all sources. Daily on-track wagering on Turfway races was $127,992, an increase of 0.3%, while daily all-sources wagering on Turfway races was $2,775,799, up 1.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- G. G. Ryder Wins All American in Blanket Finish
- Weekend Hideaway Repeats in Commentator
- Gun Runner Breezes for Stephen Foster
- Connections Plan Breeders' Cup Trip for Top Casablanca
- Fourstar Crook Continues Turf Win Streak
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham