Graded stakes winner Alysweep will stand in 2012 at Tom and Lesalene Pompell's Still Creek Farm near Brookville, Ind.
Alluvial, a $600,000 Saratoga sale yearling and a half brother to successful sire Stormy Atlantic, will stand the 2012 breeding season at Tom and Lesalene Pompell's Still Creek Farm near Brookville, Ind.
- By Esther Marr
Still Creek gains a fine reputation in Hoosier State. Download Now
Turfway Park closed its 2008 Holiday Meet with slight increases in average daily handle both on-track and from all sources. Daily on-track wagering on Turfway races was $127,992, an increase of 0.3%, while daily all-sources wagering on Turfway races was $2,775,799, up 1.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets