Graded stakes winner Alysweep will stand in 2012 at Tom and Lesalene Pompell's Still Creek Farm near Brookville, Ind.
Alluvial, a $600,000 Saratoga sale yearling and a half brother to successful sire Stormy Atlantic, will stand the 2012 breeding season at Tom and Lesalene Pompell's Still Creek Farm near Brookville, Ind.
- By Esther Marr
Still Creek gains a fine reputation in Hoosier State. Download Now
Turfway Park closed its 2008 Holiday Meet with slight increases in average daily handle both on-track and from all sources. Daily on-track wagering on Turfway races was $127,992, an increase of 0.3%, while daily all-sources wagering on Turfway races was $2,775,799, up 1.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule