Topped by a Quality Road filly sold for $775,000, the Ocala Breeders’ Sales Co.’s spring sale of 2-year-olds in training concluded April 22 with a slight decline overall in gross, and record average and median prices.
An attractive Broken Vow colt owned by a partnership group headed by Billy Koch of Little Red Father Racing Club was sold for $1.2 million April 21 to top the penultimate session of the Ocala Breeders’ Sales Co.’s April 2-year-olds in training sale.
Grade I winner Egg Drop, in foal to leading sire Tapit, brought a final bid of $1.9 million from Bridlewood Farm during the Nov. 4 first session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Results from the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s August yearling sale and high expectations for this week's OBS fall mixed sale indicated growing confidence in additional segments of the Florida marketplac
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. fall mixed sale roared out of the starting gate and surged well ahead of last year's pace during its consignor preferred session.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training closed out its four-day run Friday in Central Florida with increases in its gross revenue and average price.
A Touch Gold colt brought $325,000 Tuesday to top the upbeat opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
A colt from the first crop of multiple grade I winner Aptitude brought $375,000 Tuesday to top the second session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro