Results from the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s August yearling sale and high expectations for this week's OBS fall mixed sale indicated growing confidence in additional segments of the Florida marketplac
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. fall mixed sale roared out of the starting gate and surged well ahead of last year's pace during its consignor preferred session.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training closed out its four-day run Friday in Central Florida with increases in its gross revenue and average price.
A Touch Gold colt brought $325,000 Tuesday to top the upbeat opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
A colt from the first crop of multiple grade I winner Aptitude brought $375,000 Tuesday to top the second session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- Penn National CEO Wilmott Appointed to Board
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: At The Sales
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- TimeformUS: The G2 Pennsylvania Derby
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16