Former trainer David Loder, acting for an undisclosed client, topped Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket Wednesday when paying 360,000 guineas for 2-year-old Kilworth (Ire), who had finished runner-up in the Royal Lodge Stakes (Eng-II) at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin