Millionaire and multiple grade I winner Richard's Kid (Lemon Drop Kid--Tough Broad, by Broad Brush) has been retired to Magali Farms in Santa Ynez, Calif., where he will stand the 2014 season for $4,500.
Grade I winning son of Jade Hunter has already been shipped to Buenos Aires and is in quarantine.
Millionaire Coil, winner of the 2011 Haskell Invitational (gr. I) and 2012 Santa Anita Sprint Championship Stakes (gr. I), will stand the 2013 season at Magali Farms, it was announced Dec. 28.
California grade II winner Noble Court will enter stud in 2012 at Rich and Gaby Sulpizio's Magali Farms near Santa Ynez, Calif.
Global Hunter, a grade I winner in California and a group II winner in his native Argentina, will stand in 2011 at Rich and Gaby Sulpizio's Magali Farms near Santa Ynez, Calif.
Lava Man, the former claimer who earned more than $5 million, has returned to training at Doug O'Neill's Hollywood Park barn. The 8-year-old gelding worked three furlongs in :36 flat Sept. 23 at Hollywood, his first official work.
Most Popular Stories
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- PA-Breds, Cathryn Sophia Head Parx Program
- Aftercare: The Challenges of Tracking Horses
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016
- Rich Tapestry's Korea Sprint Start in Doubt