Biederman Real Estate and Auctioneers in Lexington has announced Mark Dixon recently joined the firm.
Darrell and Lendy Brown's Stonereath Farm near Paris, Ky. has been sold to Dr. Christoph Berglar's Narola, it was announced May 24.
Interim executive director Tom Biederman is stepping down from the helm of Equine Spectrum to resume his real estate and Thoroughbred brokerage business, along with contract auction work for Fasig-Tipton Co.
Equine Spectrum announced Friday that it will hold its online Select Bloodstock auction on Thursday, March 15. This auction will contain select graded stakes winning and graded stakes producing broodmares, broodmare prospects and racing prospects.
The online stallion-season auction will be held Dec. 13 and feature seasons to Danzig and Saint Ballado, among others.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win
- Antipathy Convincing Winner in Muddy Shuvee
- Tonalist, Kid Cruz Exit Jim Dandy Well
- Del Mar Shifting Turf Races After Breakdowns
- Valid Breaks Through With Monmouth Cup Win
- Guys Reward Finds Path to Oceanport Tally
- Starstruck Back to Winning Ways in Matchmaker
- Ageless Equals Course Record in Royal North
- Majestic River Rolls to Molly Pitcher Win