Biederman Real Estate and Auctioneers in Lexington has announced Mark Dixon recently joined the firm.
Darrell and Lendy Brown's Stonereath Farm near Paris, Ky. has been sold to Dr. Christoph Berglar's Narola, it was announced May 24.
Interim executive director Tom Biederman is stepping down from the helm of Equine Spectrum to resume his real estate and Thoroughbred brokerage business, along with contract auction work for Fasig-Tipton Co.
Equine Spectrum announced Friday that it will hold its online Select Bloodstock auction on Thursday, March 15. This auction will contain select graded stakes winning and graded stakes producing broodmares, broodmare prospects and racing prospects.
The online stallion-season auction will be held Dec. 13 and feature seasons to Danzig and Saint Ballado, among others.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup