In its first industry conference Oct. 18 in Lexington, the Kentucky Equine Education Project celebrated important progress the group helped make a reality while continuing to emphasize the importance of all breeds working together.
Biederman Real Estate and Auctioneers in Lexington has announced Mark Dixon recently joined the firm.
Darrell and Lendy Brown's Stonereath Farm near Paris, Ky. has been sold to Dr. Christoph Berglar's Narola, it was announced May 24.
Interim executive director Tom Biederman is stepping down from the helm of Equine Spectrum to resume his real estate and Thoroughbred brokerage business, along with contract auction work for Fasig-Tipton Co.
Equine Spectrum announced Friday that it will hold its online Select Bloodstock auction on Thursday, March 15. This auction will contain select graded stakes winning and graded stakes producing broodmares, broodmare prospects and racing prospects.
The online stallion-season auction will be held Dec. 13 and feature seasons to Danzig and Saint Ballado, among others.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- John Ortiz Earns First Training Win