Biederman Real Estate and Auctioneers in Lexington has announced Mark Dixon recently joined the firm.
Darrell and Lendy Brown's Stonereath Farm near Paris, Ky. has been sold to Dr. Christoph Berglar's Narola, it was announced May 24.
Interim executive director Tom Biederman is stepping down from the helm of Equine Spectrum to resume his real estate and Thoroughbred brokerage business, along with contract auction work for Fasig-Tipton Co.
Equine Spectrum announced Friday that it will hold its online Select Bloodstock auction on Thursday, March 15. This auction will contain select graded stakes winning and graded stakes producing broodmares, broodmare prospects and racing prospects.
The online stallion-season auction will be held Dec. 13 and feature seasons to Danzig and Saint Ballado, among others.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races