Lexington Thoroughbred owner and breeder John Gaines has announced the formation of a new company, Early Season Income. According to a release, the company's main focus is to offer early cash flow for stallion shareholders and season owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- Woodbine Plans Events to Send Off Loiselle
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate