Racing analyst Tom Amello will present the first of two educational seminars dedicated to Thoroughbred handicapping at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame on Tuesday, July 25 at 11 a.m. EDT.
- By Vic Zast
Records set on good racing day with college students out in force. read blog
Saratoga City Center will host Horse Technology 2004, the world's first-ever conference and expo dedicated to the growing links between technology and the equine industry, featuring handicappers Nick Kling and Tom Amello, trainers Todd Pletcher, Mark Hennig and Linda Rice, and Dr. Ernest Bailey, head of the International Horse Genome Project.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Plumptre Leaving Godolphin Australia Position
- Spendthrift Australia Schedules Stallion Parades
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Portrade Back at Saratoga for A.P. Smithwick
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente