Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Monday that its agreement with Toll Bros Inc., under which the developer would purchase 157 acres of real estate in Florida, has been terminated by the buyer.
Magna Entertainment announced Thursday that it has entered into an agreement to sell approximately 157 acres of its excess real estate located in Palm Beach County, Florida to Toll Bros, Inc., a Pennsylvania real estate development company, for $51 million.
Most Popular Stories
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Retired Trainer Dutton Dies at 87
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Texas Reports Five Encephalitis Cases
- Loooch Racing on the Lookout for Top Horses
- Smart Transition Powers Home in Curlin
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case