Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Monday that its agreement with Toll Bros Inc., under which the developer would purchase 157 acres of real estate in Florida, has been terminated by the buyer.
Magna Entertainment announced Thursday that it has entered into an agreement to sell approximately 157 acres of its excess real estate located in Palm Beach County, Florida to Toll Bros, Inc., a Pennsylvania real estate development company, for $51 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses