Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Monday that its agreement with Toll Bros Inc., under which the developer would purchase 157 acres of real estate in Florida, has been terminated by the buyer.
Magna Entertainment announced Thursday that it has entered into an agreement to sell approximately 157 acres of its excess real estate located in Palm Beach County, Florida to Toll Bros, Inc., a Pennsylvania real estate development company, for $51 million.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: At The Sales
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September Continues Steady Progress
- Penn National CEO Wilmott Appointed to Board