Despite reporting increased revenues and decreased losses during 2004 and the fourth quarter of the year, Magna Entertainment was negatively impacted by setbacks in the reconstruction of Laurel Park in Maryland and spending on gaming initiatives and regulatory matters.
Most Popular Stories
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Korean Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in Accident
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Churchill Names New Track Superintendent
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Laurel's Average Handle Rises for Winter Meet
- What's Going On Here: Keep Raising the Bar
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Live Chat - Friday, April 3 at NOON EDT
- Live Video: Fasig-Tipton Texas Sale