Continuing the momentum from the previous day’s opening session, the Ocala Breeders’ Sales spring auction of 2-year-olds in training continued its bull run April 26, with strong increases in gross and average prices.
There has been strong demand for 2-year-olds in training through the first four auctions of 2017, but the juvenile marketplace will undergo its stiffest test April 25-28 when Ocala Breeders' Sales conducts its spring sale in Ocala, Fla.
Back to Class, a stakes-placed full sister to multiple graded stakes winner Chapel Royal, sold for $85,000 to Adena Springs to top the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt
- Court Gives FL Breeders Right to Challenge Awards Plan