The New York Breeders' Sales Company has cataloged 201 mares, yearlings, weanlings, and horses of racing age for its fall breeding stock sale, which will be held Oct. 18 at Saratoga Race Course in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The auction will begin at noon (EDT).
The New York Breeders' Sales Company voided the purchase of a number of horses that sold during the Oct. 12 Fall Breeding Stock Sale in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., after it was determined the buyer of those horses failed to properly establish credit.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. has cataloged 400 mares and weanlings, along with 16 stallion seasons, for its fall breeding stock sale. The auction will be held Oct. 12 at Saratoga in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The New York Breeders' Sales Company's fall mixed sale Oct. 14 at Saratoga Race Course set records for total receipts ($1,776,900) and average sale price ($10,330).
A good-sized crowd of local breeders and owners, pinhookers, and curiosity seekers showed up for the first session of the inaugural New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s yearling sale Thursday night. The sale, which had a county fair-like atmosphere, was conducted under blue-and-white-striped tents at the Yaddo show grounds near Saratoga Race Course.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. is planning two sales in Saratoga Springs for 2005. A yearling sale will be held Aug. 11-12, with a mixed sale to follow Oct. 17-18. The sales will be conducted at the show grounds on Union Avenue adjacent to Saratoga racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers
- Casual Smile Continues Roll in Matchmaker
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Bradester Carries on in Monmouth Cup
- Turfdonna Digs Deep for German Oaks Win
- 'Maria' Continues to Amaze in Rothschild Win
- Trainer Chay Knight Dies at 80
- O'Sullevan, 'Voice of Racing', Dies at 97
- Jim Dandy: Texas Red Denies Frosted