Keeneland earned its seventh Simulcast Award for production excellence Sept. 30 at the International Simulcast Conference in Delray Beach, Fla.
New York Racing Association director of television and interactive platforms Dan Silver said plans to offer racing fans their choice of unique perspectives could see NYRA surge past those sports in that area.
The 41st annual Eclipse Awards will be broadcast live Jan. 16 on HRTV, Racetrack Television Network, and DRF.com.
- By Tom LaMarra
A transition of simulcast signals to the DISH Network offers long-term positives for the horse racing industry -- including the possibility of new revenue -- but in the short term, the road has been a bit bumpy.
Keeneland announced Oct. 2 that it will provide simulcasting in high definition, beginning with its fall race meeting, to be held Oct. 9-31.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby