Keeneland earned its seventh Simulcast Award for production excellence Sept. 30 at the International Simulcast Conference in Delray Beach, Fla.
New York Racing Association director of television and interactive platforms Dan Silver said plans to offer racing fans their choice of unique perspectives could see NYRA surge past those sports in that area.
The 41st annual Eclipse Awards will be broadcast live Jan. 16 on HRTV, Racetrack Television Network, and DRF.com.
- By Tom LaMarra
A transition of simulcast signals to the DISH Network offers long-term positives for the horse racing industry -- including the possibility of new revenue -- but in the short term, the road has been a bit bumpy.
Keeneland announced Oct. 2 that it will provide simulcasting in high definition, beginning with its fall race meeting, to be held Oct. 9-31.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack