Keeneland earned its seventh Simulcast Award for production excellence Sept. 30 at the International Simulcast Conference in Delray Beach, Fla.
New York Racing Association director of television and interactive platforms Dan Silver said plans to offer racing fans their choice of unique perspectives could see NYRA surge past those sports in that area.
The 41st annual Eclipse Awards will be broadcast live Jan. 16 on HRTV, Racetrack Television Network, and DRF.com.
- By Tom LaMarra
A transition of simulcast signals to the DISH Network offers long-term positives for the horse racing industry -- including the possibility of new revenue -- but in the short term, the road has been a bit bumpy.
Keeneland announced Oct. 2 that it will provide simulcasting in high definition, beginning with its fall race meeting, to be held Oct. 9-31.
Most Popular Stories
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- OBS Winter Mixed Sale Catalog Now Online
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew