Swift Thoroughbreds' first-time starter Hippie romped to a 4 3/4-length triumph July 12 at Hastings Racecourse, becoming the first winner for graded stakes winner and Canadian stallion Schramsberg.
Canadian graded stakes winner Rosberg came through with his first winner when his 2-year-old son Dog scored in a six-furlong race at Hastings Race Course July 29.
The gross revenue and average price increased significantly during the yearling and mixed sale conducted Tuesday by the British Columbia division of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup