Rising star Roman Legend puts a six-race win streak on the line in the Japan Cup Dirt (Jpn-I) Dec. 2 at Hanshin Racecourse while facing two previous winners of the race in his group I debut.
Sunday Racing Co.'s Orfevre, who this year became the seventh winner of Japan's Triple Crown, won the $4.89 million Arima Kinen (Jpn-I) at Nakayama Racecourse Dec. 25.
Hiruno d'Amour completed a father-son double in the $3.2 million Tenno Sho Spring (Jpn-I) May 1 at Kyoto Racecourse, matching his sire Manhattan Cafe while landing his first grade I by a half-length over Eishin Flash.
Victoire Pisa, a son of Neo Universe, posted his fourth graded stakes triumph when he took the lead at the top of the stretch and held off all challengers to win the (US$4.2 million) Arima Kinen (Jpn-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Weather Forces Racing, Event Cancellations
- Georgia Pari-Mutuel Legislation Advances
- Divisidero Has Buzz in Redrawn Palm Beach
- Three Derby Preps Highlight Huge Weekend
- Betfair U.S. Enjoys 25% Spike in Revenue
- Consumer Credit Ranks High in Fla. Oaks
- 'Salutos,' Dads Caps Clash Again in Tom Fool
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida