The Jockey Club rolled out two website redesigns Jan. 8 -- one that highlights industry service activities, advocacy efforts, and provides information about its affiliated companies, and one for the registry side.
The Jockey Club Information Systems May 18 unveiled on equineline.com a Pedigree Analysis Program that enables customers to research and analyze the effects of specific crosses and inbreeding patterns.
The Jockey Club Information Systeams has announced that equineline.com reports and services have been expanded to include pedigrees and detailed race results from New Zealand and South Africa.
Catalogue-style pedigrees and five-generation pedigrees for individual Thoroughbreds are now available on equibase.com, Equibase Company announced Thursday.
Eighty percent of all international horse races are contested in 10% of the countries, according to statistics released Monday by the International Federation of Horseracing Authorities.
Most Popular Stories
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- That Handicapping Show: Rebel Stakes
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- LTBA Announces 2013 Champions
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel