As 2014 came to a close, fewer than 25 racetracks were able to field more than eight horses per races, according to a review of statistics. And the top two tracks on the list each raced only five programs.
The Jockey Club rolled out two website redesigns Jan. 8 -- one that highlights industry service activities, advocacy efforts, and provides information about its affiliated companies, and one for the registry side.
The Jockey Club Information Systems May 18 unveiled on equineline.com a Pedigree Analysis Program that enables customers to research and analyze the effects of specific crosses and inbreeding patterns.
The Jockey Club Information Systeams has announced that equineline.com reports and services have been expanded to include pedigrees and detailed race results from New Zealand and South Africa.
Catalogue-style pedigrees and five-generation pedigrees for individual Thoroughbreds are now available on equibase.com, Equibase Company announced Thursday.
Eighty percent of all international horse races are contested in 10% of the countries, according to statistics released Monday by the International Federation of Horseracing Authorities.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow