The Jockey Club rolled out two website redesigns Jan. 8 -- one that highlights industry service activities, advocacy efforts, and provides information about its affiliated companies, and one for the registry side.
The Jockey Club Information Systems May 18 unveiled on equineline.com a Pedigree Analysis Program that enables customers to research and analyze the effects of specific crosses and inbreeding patterns.
The Jockey Club Information Systeams has announced that equineline.com reports and services have been expanded to include pedigrees and detailed race results from New Zealand and South Africa.
Catalogue-style pedigrees and five-generation pedigrees for individual Thoroughbreds are now available on equibase.com, Equibase Company announced Thursday.
Eighty percent of all international horse races are contested in 10% of the countries, according to statistics released Monday by the International Federation of Horseracing Authorities.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote