With top-level wins April 1 at Royal Randwick, R & C Legh Racing and GPI Racing's 6-year-old gelding Chautauqua (AUS) and Godolphin's It's Somewhat earned automatic berths into the Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (G1T) and the Breeders' Cup Mile (G1T).
Two automatic entries in the Breeders' Cup World Championships will be on the line April 1 at Royal Randwick in Sydney through the Breeders' Cup Challenge series.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training