With top-level wins April 1 at Royal Randwick, R & C Legh Racing and GPI Racing's 6-year-old gelding Chautauqua (AUS) and Godolphin's It's Somewhat earned automatic berths into the Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (G1T) and the Breeders' Cup Mile (G1T).
Two automatic entries in the Breeders' Cup World Championships will be on the line April 1 at Royal Randwick in Sydney through the Breeders' Cup Challenge series.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby