Eden's Moon, a sleek daughter of Malibu Moon, got the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training off to a fast start when she brought $390,000 May 23.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training ended its two-day run May 19 in Timonium, Md., with downturns of 11.6% in average price and 10.7% in median price that weren't nearly as severe as the setbacks experienced by many other juvenile auctions this year. In addition, the buy-back rate declined significantly, from 34.1% in 2008 to 23.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- A New Brand of Hero
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival