Eden's Moon, a sleek daughter of Malibu Moon, got the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training off to a fast start when she brought $390,000 May 23.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training ended its two-day run May 19 in Timonium, Md., with downturns of 11.6% in average price and 10.7% in median price that weren't nearly as severe as the setbacks experienced by many other juvenile auctions this year. In addition, the buy-back rate declined significantly, from 34.1% in 2008 to 23.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3
- Take Charge Brandi Takes Down Delta Princess
- Honor Code Inhales Allowance Foes in Return
- Three Hearts Breaks Through in Red Carpet
- Lubash Looks Like a Million in Tropical Turf
- Sinatra Leaving Parx to Take MJC Position
- Sunbean in Hand for Easy Delta Mile Victory
- Del Mar Employee Honored for Heroic Action
- Cardinal Handicap Falls to Strike Charmer
- Mahoning Valley Opens Inaugural Meet Nov. 24