Looking to rebound from a disappointing effort in the Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) one month ago, Malibu Pier put away three rivals in the $98,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf June 26.
Malibu Pier, attempting to rebound from a fifth-place finish in last month's Gamely (gr. IT), returns to the distance of her last victory when she faces Cozi Rosie in the $100,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT).
A full field of a dozen 3-year-old fillies take to the turf for Oak Tree's $100,000 Harold C. Ramser Sr. Handicap (gr. IIIT) Oct. 17 at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Top Sprinter Secret Circle Retired to Stud
- First Winner Lands for Sire General Quarters
- Boden Takes on Key Positions at Calumet Farm
- Top Sanford Runners Meet Again in Hopeful
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- La Jolla Rivals Challenge Prospect Park Again
- Stronach Group Still Interested in Suffolk