Looking to rebound from a disappointing effort in the Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) one month ago, Malibu Pier put away three rivals in the $98,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf June 26.
Malibu Pier, attempting to rebound from a fifth-place finish in last month's Gamely (gr. IT), returns to the distance of her last victory when she faces Cozi Rosie in the $100,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT).
A full field of a dozen 3-year-old fillies take to the turf for Oak Tree's $100,000 Harold C. Ramser Sr. Handicap (gr. IIIT) Oct. 17 at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap