Looking to rebound from a disappointing effort in the Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) one month ago, Malibu Pier put away three rivals in the $98,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf June 26.
Malibu Pier, attempting to rebound from a fifth-place finish in last month's Gamely (gr. IT), returns to the distance of her last victory when she faces Cozi Rosie in the $100,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT).
A full field of a dozen 3-year-old fillies take to the turf for Oak Tree's $100,000 Harold C. Ramser Sr. Handicap (gr. IIIT) Oct. 17 at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees