Looking to rebound from a disappointing effort in the Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) one month ago, Malibu Pier put away three rivals in the $98,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf June 26.
Malibu Pier, attempting to rebound from a fifth-place finish in last month's Gamely (gr. IT), returns to the distance of her last victory when she faces Cozi Rosie in the $100,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT).
A full field of a dozen 3-year-old fillies take to the turf for Oak Tree's $100,000 Harold C. Ramser Sr. Handicap (gr. IIIT) Oct. 17 at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru