Presentations and discussions about the successful Time to Ride campaign and benefits of microchipping highlighted the American Horse Council's annual meeting that wrapped up June 14 with the National Issues Forum.
An American Horse Council program is encouraging all horse operations to use the buzz from a potential Triple Crown winner to introduce racing and equestrian sports to new owners.
"Time to Ride," an effort to expose 100,000 new people to horses over a 100-day period, has been launched.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- OBS April First Session Soars
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo