Presentations and discussions about the successful Time to Ride campaign and benefits of microchipping highlighted the American Horse Council's annual meeting that wrapped up June 14 with the National Issues Forum.
An American Horse Council program is encouraging all horse operations to use the buzz from a potential Triple Crown winner to introduce racing and equestrian sports to new owners.
"Time to Ride," an effort to expose 100,000 new people to horses over a 100-day period, has been launched.
Most Popular Stories
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell