Presentations and discussions about the successful Time to Ride campaign and benefits of microchipping highlighted the American Horse Council's annual meeting that wrapped up June 14 with the National Issues Forum.
An American Horse Council program is encouraging all horse operations to use the buzz from a potential Triple Crown winner to introduce racing and equestrian sports to new owners.
"Time to Ride," an effort to expose 100,000 new people to horses over a 100-day period, has been launched.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud