Presentations and discussions about the successful Time to Ride campaign and benefits of microchipping highlighted the American Horse Council's annual meeting that wrapped up June 14 with the National Issues Forum.
An American Horse Council program is encouraging all horse operations to use the buzz from a potential Triple Crown winner to introduce racing and equestrian sports to new owners.
"Time to Ride," an effort to expose 100,000 new people to horses over a 100-day period, has been launched.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin