Time Machine, a 3-year-old Halling gelding, was the most expensive horse sold on the second day of the Tattersalls July mixed sale in England, bringing 95,000 guineas. Irish trainer Robbie Hennessy purchased Time Machine on July 8 from trainer John Gosden's Clarehaven Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Can IRT can Measure Skin Temperature Changes Underwater?
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown