Tim Keeley's My Option drew well clear of pacesetter Flower Spell to win the Chicago Handicap (gr. III) June 28 at Arlington Park. The 4-year-old Belong to Me filly covered the seven furlongs in 1:23.72.
Tim Keeley's homebred My Option earned her first graded stakes score in the $150,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III) at Arlington Park July 20, fending off the bid of Frivolous to preserve the decision by a neck.
Maverick, a half brother to Eclipse Award winner Silver Charm, and Sequoyah, who is out of champion Chilukki, will stand in 2011 at Tim Keeley's Sugar Cane Stables near Lake Charles, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Reporting Star to Again Try Sunshine Millions Turf
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment