A member of Khalid Abdullah's European racing team is to meet with The Jockey Club to discuss its drug testing procedures after two Juddmonte horses were disqualified from group I races for testing positive for clenbuterol, a treatment for viral respiratory conditions.
Trainers in Britain are upset about a series of clenbuterol positives which have led to disqualifications by the Jockey Club which has a no tolerance drug policy.
Initial tests indicate that Juddmonte Farms' homebred Three Valleys has tested positive for the prohibited medication Clenbuterol after winning the Oct. 3 Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) at Newmarket, England, according to Racing Post.
Where or When beat favorite Hawk Wing by two lengths Saturday to win the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes at Ascot.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate