A member of Khalid Abdullah's European racing team is to meet with The Jockey Club to discuss its drug testing procedures after two Juddmonte horses were disqualified from group I races for testing positive for clenbuterol, a treatment for viral respiratory conditions.
Trainers in Britain are upset about a series of clenbuterol positives which have led to disqualifications by the Jockey Club which has a no tolerance drug policy.
Initial tests indicate that Juddmonte Farms' homebred Three Valleys has tested positive for the prohibited medication Clenbuterol after winning the Oct. 3 Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) at Newmarket, England, according to Racing Post.
Where or When beat favorite Hawk Wing by two lengths Saturday to win the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes at Ascot.
Most Popular Stories
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Nathaniel Filly Tops Tattersalls Foal Session
- Discreet Marq, La Tia Square Off in Matriarch
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile