Churchill revealed the policy change with the release of its annual update of items that are prohibited or permitted for carry-in on each of those days; selfie sticks and remote-controlled aircraft are not allowed.
Churchill Downs has made it easier for fans to get seats for the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks (both gr. I) programs, but it also will charge what it calls an "administrative fee" even if applicants don't get seats.
Breeders' Cup has vastly changed its ticketing plan for the 2009 World Championships, with major price reductions of up to 80% single-day sales, and online transactions.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- TOBA July Member of the Month
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Gimme Da Lute Dominates Real Good Deal
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers