Graeme Six is the only graded stakes winner entered in the $200,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III), but she will have to deal with eight capable fillies and mares, including High Bank Syndicate's Sweet Hope, who was runner-up to Indian Blessing last out.
Shipping cross-country for Southern California trainer Mike Mitchell, favored Sindy with an S took command mid-stretch en route to a 3 1/4-length win in the $200,000 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup (gr. III) on the Laurel Park main track Oct. 6.
Fresh off a victory in the Sept. 1 Inaugural Stakes at Presque Isle Downs, Miss A. Bomb figures to be the one to beat in the Oct. 6 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) at Laurel Park.
Silmaril, a veteran mare who loves to win races, rallied from last to first in the home stretch to upset the field in the $200,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park Sept. 8.
It looks to be G City Gal's time for victory as she tops a field of seven in the Sept. 8 Endine Stakes (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park.
A pair of fast developing 3-year-old filly sprinters, Graeme Six and Featherbed, could vie for favoritism among a wide open field of 13 sophomores entered in the $100,000 Victory Ride (gr. III) at Saratoga Aug. 25.
Meadow Breeze, the surprise winner of the Matron Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 23, looks to win her second consecutive grade I race at Belmont Park when she runs in the $400,000 Frizette Stakes Oct. 14.
A colt by Lucky Lionel and a filly by Capotenamed Ticket to Seattle set the pace Thursday in Central Florida during the second session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/17/2013
- After the Wire: Shared Belief, Midnight Hawk
- Lasix-Free BC Juveniles Show Few EIPH Cases
- Louies Flower Blooms in Springboard Mile