Graeme Six is the only graded stakes winner entered in the $200,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III), but she will have to deal with eight capable fillies and mares, including High Bank Syndicate's Sweet Hope, who was runner-up to Indian Blessing last out.
Shipping cross-country for Southern California trainer Mike Mitchell, favored Sindy with an S took command mid-stretch en route to a 3 1/4-length win in the $200,000 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup (gr. III) on the Laurel Park main track Oct. 6.
Fresh off a victory in the Sept. 1 Inaugural Stakes at Presque Isle Downs, Miss A. Bomb figures to be the one to beat in the Oct. 6 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) at Laurel Park.
Silmaril, a veteran mare who loves to win races, rallied from last to first in the home stretch to upset the field in the $200,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park Sept. 8.
It looks to be G City Gal's time for victory as she tops a field of seven in the Sept. 8 Endine Stakes (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park.
A pair of fast developing 3-year-old filly sprinters, Graeme Six and Featherbed, could vie for favoritism among a wide open field of 13 sophomores entered in the $100,000 Victory Ride (gr. III) at Saratoga Aug. 25.
Meadow Breeze, the surprise winner of the Matron Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 23, looks to win her second consecutive grade I race at Belmont Park when she runs in the $400,000 Frizette Stakes Oct. 14.
A colt by Lucky Lionel and a filly by Capotenamed Ticket to Seattle set the pace Thursday in Central Florida during the second session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident