Graeme Six is the only graded stakes winner entered in the $200,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III), but she will have to deal with eight capable fillies and mares, including High Bank Syndicate's Sweet Hope, who was runner-up to Indian Blessing last out.
Shipping cross-country for Southern California trainer Mike Mitchell, favored Sindy with an S took command mid-stretch en route to a 3 1/4-length win in the $200,000 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup (gr. III) on the Laurel Park main track Oct. 6.
Fresh off a victory in the Sept. 1 Inaugural Stakes at Presque Isle Downs, Miss A. Bomb figures to be the one to beat in the Oct. 6 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) at Laurel Park.
Silmaril, a veteran mare who loves to win races, rallied from last to first in the home stretch to upset the field in the $200,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park Sept. 8.
It looks to be G City Gal's time for victory as she tops a field of seven in the Sept. 8 Endine Stakes (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park.
A pair of fast developing 3-year-old filly sprinters, Graeme Six and Featherbed, could vie for favoritism among a wide open field of 13 sophomores entered in the $100,000 Victory Ride (gr. III) at Saratoga Aug. 25.
Meadow Breeze, the surprise winner of the Matron Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 23, looks to win her second consecutive grade I race at Belmont Park when she runs in the $400,000 Frizette Stakes Oct. 14.
A colt by Lucky Lionel and a filly by Capotenamed Ticket to Seattle set the pace Thursday in Central Florida during the second session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- State Control of NYRA Extended Another Year