General admission tickets to the Breeders' Cup World Championships are now available for purchase online.
Churchill Downs Inc. reports strong early interest in premium seating, including the Mansion, for Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) weekend.
Churchill Downs' online sale of limited two-day Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks ticket packages, which was delayed Dec. 16 by a potential data error with its new online box office, has been rescheduled for Jan. 6.
The first two-day World Championships has created opportunities and challenges for Breeders' Cup and first-time host Monmouth Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill
- Slideshow: Top 10 Races of 2014
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Marketer Voluntarily Recalls Equine Gastric Ulcer Product
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells