Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland signed into law legislation Oct. 25 banning the use of gaming devices throughout the Buckeye State.
A Franklin County, Ohio, Common Pleas Court judge has ruled that slot machine-like devices are legal at Ohio's racetracks and bars.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Strong Buyer Traffic on Eve of October Sale
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome