The runaway train that had been the 2007 Keeneland November breeding stock sale hit a slight speed bump during its 10th session Nov. 14, with gross, average, and median all falling off slightly while the number of horses sold were up compared to figures from last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015