Blue Canari, a 33-1 outsider, handed trainer Pascal Bary's his fifth triumph in the Prix du Jockey Club (Fr-I) Sunday at Chantilly, overcoming favored Prospect Park in the final strides by a head.
British invader Darasim, getting the most from a crafty ride by Joe Fanning, provided a front-running romp in the marathon 1 7/8-mile Prix Kergorlay (Fr-II) at Deauville Sunday.
Light on experience but with a pedigree for the race, Sulamani takes the Prix du Jockey Club at Chantilly.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Tuttipaesi Chases Graded Repeat
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- NM Will Suspend Horses Who Fail Drug Tests