Keeneland's November breeding stock sale saw two $185,000 session-toppers during sixth session Nov. 10, which continued a trend of double-digit gains.
Pastilla, a 3-year-old broodmare prospect, was sold by agent Hagyard Farm to James Ryan.
A colt by Sky Mesa and a colt by Five Star Day each worked an eighth of a mile in 9 4/5 May 7, the fastest times at the first preview day for the May 11 Barretts sale of 2-year-olds in training in California.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records