Blue Horse Charities, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fasig-Tipton, is awarding $218,685 to 52 non-profit Thoroughbred adoption and retraining centers this year. The non-profit charities were chosen to receive grants based on the number of horses they placed into new permanent homes after retirement from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- Ectot Stuns Flintshire in Hirsch Turf Classic
- Bullet Train Gets First Stakes Winner
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Live Racing at Meadowlands Cancelled Again
- Quest For More Rallies From Last in Cadran
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe