Blue Horse Charities, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fasig-Tipton, is awarding $218,685 to 52 non-profit Thoroughbred adoption and retraining centers this year. The non-profit charities were chosen to receive grants based on the number of horses they placed into new permanent homes after retirement from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance