Blue Horse Charities, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fasig-Tipton, is awarding $218,685 to 52 non-profit Thoroughbred adoption and retraining centers this year. The non-profit charities were chosen to receive grants based on the number of horses they placed into new permanent homes after retirement from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream