Blue Horse Charities, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fasig-Tipton, is awarding $218,685 to 52 non-profit Thoroughbred adoption and retraining centers this year. The non-profit charities were chosen to receive grants based on the number of horses they placed into new permanent homes after retirement from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD