Blue Horse Charities, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fasig-Tipton, is awarding $218,685 to 52 non-profit Thoroughbred adoption and retraining centers this year. The non-profit charities were chosen to receive grants based on the number of horses they placed into new permanent homes after retirement from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Far Right Works, Confirmed for Southwest