Central Kentucky nursery Millennium Farms announced June 18 it will begin consigning sales horses under the Millennium Farms Sales banner. The farm, owned by Ro Parra, is home to four grade I winners.
A convenient reference guide to the public sales results for progeny of North America's leading commercial Thoroughbred stallions. Download Report
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter
It seems appropriate that the once-perennial leading commercial sire, Storm Cat, bow out while the Thoroughbred market redefines itself.
The all-new Auctions channel from BloodHorse.com is a faster, more convenient way to get the valuable information you need. And, the Auctions channel now features FREE access to the comprehensive Auctions Database.
Jim Henwood, who serves as president and CEO of the Los Angeles County Fair Association (LACFA), which owns Barretts, recently discussed the future of the sale company with The Blood-Horse.
A popular definition for a recession is a decline in a country's gross domestic product for two or more consecutive quarters in a year. So far, that hasn't happened in the latest economic downturn, but there is plenty of bad financial news around concerning gas prices, home values, and job losses
The Alliance for Industry Reform, which is targeting issues tied to Thoroughbred sales, has launched its Web site and is in the early stages of forming an industry task force that will plot a course of action.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines
- Another Walk in the Parx for Favorite Tale
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby