Central Kentucky nursery Millennium Farms announced June 18 it will begin consigning sales horses under the Millennium Farms Sales banner. The farm, owned by Ro Parra, is home to four grade I winners.
A convenient reference guide to the public sales results for progeny of North America's leading commercial Thoroughbred stallions. Download Report
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter
It seems appropriate that the once-perennial leading commercial sire, Storm Cat, bow out while the Thoroughbred market redefines itself.
The all-new Auctions channel from BloodHorse.com is a faster, more convenient way to get the valuable information you need. And, the Auctions channel now features FREE access to the comprehensive Auctions Database.
Jim Henwood, who serves as president and CEO of the Los Angeles County Fair Association (LACFA), which owns Barretts, recently discussed the future of the sale company with The Blood-Horse.
A popular definition for a recession is a decline in a country's gross domestic product for two or more consecutive quarters in a year. So far, that hasn't happened in the latest economic downturn, but there is plenty of bad financial news around concerning gas prices, home values, and job losses
The Alliance for Industry Reform, which is targeting issues tied to Thoroughbred sales, has launched its Web site and is in the early stages of forming an industry task force that will plot a course of action.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Brooklynsway Takes on Males at Woodbine
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Increases on Day 1 of Tattersalls Foal Sale