The 20th annual International Simulcast Conference, to be held at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Fla., Oct. 1-3, will continue to look forward as the wagering marketplace grows and evolves.
Peter Berube, vice president and general manager of Tampa Bay Downs, and Hal Handel, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the New York Racing Association (NYRA), have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America (TRA) to serve on the management committee of Equibase Company LLC
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau announced Aug. 20 that it has contracted with InCompass Solutions Inc. to provide information technology services that better enable TRPB to perform wagering analysis and conduct racing and wagering investigations through the monitoring of betting data.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Woodbine Announces 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta