The Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America Board of Directors elected Joe Wilson as the organization's 37th president at its March 1 meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
The 20th annual International Simulcast Conference, to be held at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Fla., Oct. 1-3, will continue to look forward as the wagering marketplace grows and evolves.
Peter Berube, vice president and general manager of Tampa Bay Downs, and Hal Handel, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the New York Racing Association (NYRA), have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America (TRA) to serve on the management committee of Equibase Company LLC
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau announced Aug. 20 that it has contracted with InCompass Solutions Inc. to provide information technology services that better enable TRPB to perform wagering analysis and conduct racing and wagering investigations through the monitoring of betting data.
Most Popular Stories
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage