The Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America Board of Directors elected Joe Wilson as the organization's 37th president at its March 1 meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
The 20th annual International Simulcast Conference, to be held at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Fla., Oct. 1-3, will continue to look forward as the wagering marketplace grows and evolves.
Peter Berube, vice president and general manager of Tampa Bay Downs, and Hal Handel, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the New York Racing Association (NYRA), have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America (TRA) to serve on the management committee of Equibase Company LLC
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau announced Aug. 20 that it has contracted with InCompass Solutions Inc. to provide information technology services that better enable TRPB to perform wagering analysis and conduct racing and wagering investigations through the monitoring of betting data.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill