The Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America Board of Directors elected Joe Wilson as the organization's 37th president at its March 1 meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
The 20th annual International Simulcast Conference, to be held at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Fla., Oct. 1-3, will continue to look forward as the wagering marketplace grows and evolves.
Peter Berube, vice president and general manager of Tampa Bay Downs, and Hal Handel, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the New York Racing Association (NYRA), have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America (TRA) to serve on the management committee of Equibase Company LLC
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau announced Aug. 20 that it has contracted with InCompass Solutions Inc. to provide information technology services that better enable TRPB to perform wagering analysis and conduct racing and wagering investigations through the monitoring of betting data.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity