The 20th annual International Simulcast Conference, to be held at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Fla., Oct. 1-3, will continue to look forward as the wagering marketplace grows and evolves.
Peter Berube, vice president and general manager of Tampa Bay Downs, and Hal Handel, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the New York Racing Association (NYRA), have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America (TRA) to serve on the management committee of Equibase Company LLC
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau announced Aug. 20 that it has contracted with InCompass Solutions Inc. to provide information technology services that better enable TRPB to perform wagering analysis and conduct racing and wagering investigations through the monitoring of betting data.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- OBS Expects Solid Start for Auction Season
- Untapable, Tapiture Drill for Asmussen
- Five Tie for Fastest 3 Furlongs at OBS Show
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- Main Sequence Works at Palm Meadows